The always amazing and constantly charming Mandevilles stopped by the Albert Street Motel and sat on our couch! We decided, since they were sitting there they should play some tunes. And play they did...
Great times were had on this Sunday morning in December. Here are a few fun facts as uncovered by the BOAC investigational squad:
- Lead singer Serena has a voice that makes angels cry because they can't sing that well.
- The band just announced a Western tour with the always fun times band, Electric Six (http://heymandevilles.com/site/shows/)
- Our very own Cody was lucky enough to serve Taylor some pints and made a connection with the band. Coincidence?
- Serena and Nick have been collaborating for 15 yrs. That's a lot of rocking!
- One of the most professional and solid bands we have ever seen, this is a fact
- Band's favorite drink is people tea.